This is a pneumatically driven anesthesia ventilator with a crisp, color display and integrated software. Standard modes include VCV, PCV,
PSV, SPONT, and Manual. This has modern features in an easy-to-use, affordable package that can be added to most anesthesia systems.
- Pneumatically driven anesthesia ventilator.
- Integrated software helps manage user-specific settings and routine equipment upgrades.
- Standard ventilator configuration is VCV, PCV, PSV, SPONT, and Manual.
- Includes easily interchangeable large and small bellows.
- Color display clearly indicates ventilation parameters.
- O2% airway gas monitoring.
- Onboard pressure monitoring alarms.
- Built-in active expiratory PEEP valve.
- Battery back up automatically charges when the ventilator is connected to main power, ready to use in the event of an accidental power outage.
- 30 minutes of operation on battery power.
Length: 11” (28 cm)
Width: 12.5” (31.75 cm)
Height: 16.5” with bellows, 7.5” without bellows (42 cm/19 cm)
TFT Color Display: 5.7” (14.47 cm)
Tidal Volume Setting: 50~1500mL
Ventilation Modes: VCV, PCV, PSV, SPONT, and Manual