An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth. Surgical N95 Respirators are commonly used in healthcare settings and are a subset of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs), often referred to as N95s.
- Filters up to 99% of the particles.
- Invisible and adjustable nose clip.
- Waterproof outer layer and comfortable inner layer using nonallergenic spandex material for headband.
- Authentic Identity Code on each box to help avoid counterfeiting.
- Elastic and adjustable headband design with buckle suitable for different faces.